Dragon Fruit Sorbet
We know this 'nice cream' looks too pretty to be eaten, but dragon fruit paired with banana is a sweet duo you won't want to miss! It's a good thing your juicer can also make sorbets, huh?
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen pink dragon fruit
- If using fresh fruit, put into freezer after cutting into sizes small enough to fit in chute.
- Once frozen, remove from freezer and start feeding ingredients alternatively into machine.
- Watch soft, sorbet come out of chute and into juice cup.
- Use an ice cream scooper or spoon to place sorbet into bowl of choice. Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe and photo by theallnaturalvegan.com