You know fresh vegetables are good for your health! Why don't you make your meals richer with healthy and beautiful tomatoes?
Tomato 300 g, Onion 50 g, Laurel Leaf Powder 0.5 g, Vinegar 5 g, Honey 15 g, Starch 30 g, Salt 2 g
#TIPIt is made with fully ripe tomatoes. It should be stored in the fridge for about a month.
- 1. Wash the tomatoes clean and peel. Peel the onion, slice properly, and blend.
- 2. Mix a spoonful of extracted tomato juice and starch.
- 3. Mix the remaining tomato juice with spice including laurel leaf powder and boil until thick.
- 4. Simmer well and add vinegar, honey, or salt according to taste.
- 5. Pour whipped starch to achieve the right consistency. Once it starts to boil, remove from heat and cool.
- 6. Put into a sterilized bottle, close the cap, and store in the fridge.
The lycopene in tomatoes protects skin from UV rays and has skincare effects. The nutrients from heated tomatoes are better absorbed into the body.